Articles Worth Reading:
Videos Worth Watching:
Quotes Worth Sharing:
Education costs money. But then so does ignorance. – Sir Claus Moser
End of Quarter 2 is just around the corner. Grade cards will be sent home on January 16th.
Grade Level Meetings:
No grade level meetings this week. Jodi from BIST will be here on the 14th for teacher support.
*Note that we will have a Missouri Learning Standards Share on Thursday the 15th @ 7:45. (Classroom teachers, SPED, Title, & TLC attend)
Monday, December 12th - Day 1
- Happy Birthday Jennifer Preston!
- OT Multi Sensory PD @ 8:00 in LMC (optional on MLP)
- Heather & Tyler gone – training at NWMSU
- Author visit for K, 1, & 2 @ 12:30
Tuesday, December 13th - Day 2
- District Leadership Meeting @ 8:00 to 11:00 – Heather & Tyler gone
Wednesday, December 14th - Day 3
- BIST Structure & Expectations meeting for BLT members @ 7:45
- BIST teacher support during plan – Heather will send schedule
- Insurance updates with district representative @ 11:30 to 1:15 in lounge
- Snack Cart @ 3:00
Thursday, December 15th - Day 4
- Missouri Learning Standards Share on Thursday the 15th @ 7:45. (Classroom teachers, SPED, Title, & TLC attend)
- Assessment training for admin @ 12:30 – 3:30 – Heather & Tyler gone
Friday, December 16th - Day 1
- RV Choir field trip @ 11:00 to 2:15
- Diner’s Club – Think Win-Win @ 11:40
Saturday, December 17th
- Happy Birthday Nick Maysent!
Have a great week!