Articles Worth Reading:
Videos Worth Watching:
Quotes Worth Sharing:
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover.”–Mark Twain
January 3rd – End of Quarter 2. Grade cards will be sent home on January 16th.
i-Ready Math & Reading assessment window (1st – 5th grade) – 1/4/17 to 1/13/17
Grade Level Meetings:
Wednesday, January 4th – 2 – 5 will share PBL w/ admin. Admin will discuss retention process w/ K-5.
Monday, January 2nd - No School
- Happy Birthday Jody Hamline!
- Iowa Hawkeye Bowl Game @ 12:00 pm
Tuesday, January 3rd - Back-to-Work
- End of Quarter 2
- Ruby Payne Workshop (Beth, Heather, Holly, Jaysa, Rob, Stephanie, Tyler)
- Eastside Baptist Church, Independence, MO
Wednesday, January 4th - Day 4
- K-5 Grade Level Meetings
- 2-5 share PBL
- K-5 admin will share retention process
- Snack cart @ 3:00
- Former students coming to speak to 5th grade @ 3:10
Thursday, January 5th - Day 1
- Student council meeting @ 7:45
- Principal’s Meeting @ 8:00 – Heather & Tyler gone
Friday, January 6th - Flexible Friday (Take to gym)
- Happy Birthday Beth Fuller!
Have a great week!